Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bears, gF, 24, junk food, cartoons

February 7th 7:30 pm

OK
So I gave my Valentine bear to by spouse/girlfriend (never getting married but she’ll kill me if I stray and she is actually certifiable, and fat men can’t be choosy but I started after her when we were 17 and didn’t get her until she joined me and got fat, she was always loony then certifiable)

Saw 24 and wasn’t disappointed but dismayed, I always have problems with the time line of things and these episodes help slow things down, but I wish they would show two episodes together to tie in the hours better

But,
Logan had Cummings killed to cover up what happened to Palmer
Logan is just pacifying his wife, it will come back to bite him
I find it hard to believe that the machinist could cut 20 canisters in time allotted, but that is his job and it didn’t appear to be all that precise
Heard someone say the guy wanted the girl because a chip is in her, plausible he can get a girl anywhere and he had a country in mind, why is the girl vital?

Anyway, after 24 too the old lady home picked up some diet soda and saw that there was candy bars 25 cents a piece, Jerry in the old Café (see a previous post) sold them for 80 cents. Pigged out and saw a Simpson episode I hadn’t seen before (hard to believe) where Bart started pigging out and gained a bunch of weight and went to Fat boot camp
I ate the rest of the candies anyway

S.park was killer wicked funny

Now it is after hours and due to shortages I have to stay late, extra money is good but will I pay bills, get stuff (x/m radio), and buy booze. I don’t know but I am tired and I should come in early tomorrow

Have not heard from GF all day, played joke this morning leaving msg that her bear was recalled, she called to see if it was true and hung up. Tomorrow is $$ day for her will she be bad or is she bad on credit
More later

No comments: