Monday, January 07, 2008

First Week 2008

Ok
I haven’t lost any gained weight since the 1st month after I started testing my blood. Can’t stay from the sugar, but I have avoided the hooch for a week and the same with the smokes. I still have remained hateful in my attitude, but am trying to remain light. The big push is a coming and I am still fat. I have not slept well in a few days, but it is work related. The cat has finally jumped to the hightst level possible. Now he can land on a couch but it is harder to get there. His pervious spot was easier to get to but I think the landing was harder. He still likes his pampering early in the morning and that is when I brush him. I also brush him when I get home. He moves to whatever room I’m at and watches me before dozing off in one of his favorite places. It is late and I am tired.

No comments: