Thursday, May 10, 2007

HBD to the old man and interview with a curse

May 9, 2007

Today is the old man’s birthday he was born in 35 so it makes him 72 , which used to sound old but it doesn’t sound so old now that I am 46.

Gf is seeing the PO which is strange because as far as I know she hasn’t coped to anything although despite once having a good intellect will sign anything to make it go away, which once cost her a year and almost everything she owned or valued. I am waiting to see what happens. On Friday she took a vow of sobriety, on Saturday she said she still had 3 days. I worked on Saturday and Sunday and we had plans to meet Sunday afternoon. She looked like she had been using all night long and apparently she had been. I reminded her of the letter I sent Friday that she said made her realize she needed to be in treatment and she wanted to detox, which takes three days. I went home and she called and said I was right and that first thing Monday she would go do it. Well she didn’t and said all the things addicts say, which isn’t really important because if you have been through dealing with an addict you love then you know what the story is.

So she conned her dad out of $$$ to get it out of her system, but yesterday thought that maybe it be best if she fesses up to the PO or whomever she has to talk to and go from there which is what I told her to do. She may get out of it since she has a 70% chance of skating on everything.

Lunch for now is over.
Tonight is Lost
Got call from dad saying he like my birthday message to him ( I sang HBTY)
He said he feels old and When I told him he has 20 years he told me he didn’t want to live that long.

No comments: