Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On vacations, drug busts and no nuts

May 29, 2007

I didn’t realize it had been so long. A lot has happened.
My PU’s have left for Spain for an extended stay. N2 graduated from high school and it was special, I was very proud and it was fun to see all the kids who stuck it out and went to an alternative HS instead of dropping out. Any student who wants to speak can do so and the speeches were very moving as I could tell they felt a real sense of accomplishment. Anyway I told N2 that a diploma is worth a C-note, a GED is worth 40.00. It was well worth it but now she feels that there is no choice for the future. I remember the feeling.

Gf whose life was spinning out of control, messed up big time had her house raided as a drug house and was arrested. The police found only trace amounts so she will likely do very little time, but the possibility still exists she could do time as she has numerous nuisance charges. I’m hopeful she will get treatment.

But when the police raided the house they knocked out the door and her dad has to perform several repairs before the house is deemed suitable, In addition Gf and friends spray painted one of the rooms with comments the would only seem funny if you were using. It also made it look like a crack house. I got Kitty and had him neutered and he is staying with me now wearing a collar, I took a couple of days off to clean up paperwork, but since Kitty was not used to the house he kept me up and gets into everything, and I used this excuse to essentially do nothing although I only got creamed one night. The landlord loves cats and gets along with me and said I could keep the cat here until the 11th unless there is a problem. SO this isn’t the end, hopefully Kitty will be ok by himself and he will not make too much noise at night if I go to bed early and get up early. I pray there will be no complaints.

A few days after my PU’s left S1 was visited by someone who offered to put in a security system for a special price that was good only for a few days, a con right? Well S1 tells them that the owners of the house will be gone for a month. At least she called to tell me, so I call S2 to have her move the cars (since she has the keys) and apparently she took one of PU’s cars and didn’t leave another car, S1 calls S2 demanding the car come back or else. I get two phone calls each one screaming at me that the other one is a @#&^%. I pray nothing happens or there is a wreck because my parents will flip as they are not happy with any of us.

I have gained a bit of weight and my BS has been between 120-185, that is bad, I dread going to work because I really don’t like being there and don’t like what I’m doing. I have a fear that I will get the job I bid on because I have no faith in my abilities.

I will try to be positive, work thing out as they happen. I tend to make a big deal out of stuff and spin scenarios that are so implausible they belong on an episode of “LOST”.

IF you read this wish me luck with the kitty
He has his collar on and has been sleeping except for an hour when he needed some attention and I scratched and petted him, cats really are a form of calming mediation.

No comments: