Friday, September 10, 2004

an i a ass hole or what

September 10, 2004
Skipped a day, I visited my former old lady who still claims she is still my old lady and in a codependent sense she is but she has problems and she self mutilated herself again and is obtaining pain medication and blah blah blah. It drives me crazy just thinking about it
I just found out that Air America is now available and I listened to Al Franklin today. It is still too early to judge or make an opinion, but he is a very funny guy and some of the humor may be over the heads of people. It is very funny but he isn't executing it very well. I appreciate the humor and I am looking forward to having something else besides Imus to listen to.
So what up with Florida again? How many Hurricanes will hit before people move off the beaches all together? Would the police really shoot someone who wanted to go surfing in 50-foot waves to save them? Is God letting sending a message to that part of the country? Is the message Democratic or Republican? Is there a reason for all that water to be there? Why are the Bushes so sweaty? What do they know? When will the destruction end? Is it grammatically correct to have a paragraph made up entirely of questions?
I weigh about 265. I blame no one but myself, I cared what others said about me and I ate when I did not have the self-confidence to look within myself. But I was "chubby" as a kid but pretty active until college. I played a lot of hoop and I had a goal in my backyard and a big yard s most of the neighborhood played at my house to avoid the drug dealers at the park and the bullies at the boys club. I have gained about 3-5 lbs a year since I was about 21. To be at my ideal weight I need to lose about 120 and this summer I lost 20 lbs I wanted to work out yesterday but Ms Bugs-a-lot interrupted me, because of my injuries I can only go 2 miles an hour on the treadmill, how is it possible to go that slow? I'm going to get bruises bumping into the safety bar. Is it possible to go that slow when I can go faster?
Ok so my former old lady called me with another tale of woe except it involved all the appliances blowing out because of a power serge or something, she asked me why is all this happening to her and she has been calling every 20-30 minutes, so this time when she asked why is all this happening to her I replied "Because you are evil". She hung up and I think I will get out of any obligation of seeing her tonight.
I know I can be a prick but sometimes it is worth it.
At work with cubicles there is a phenomena about noise levels, it is very easy to hear everything and a lot of times if you make someone mad or make them look silly in a manner that they really can't get mad at or file a complaint, they will complain that that person 's voice is so loud they hear everything. Now everyone hears everything in 5 ft high cubicles built 20 years or so ago. There is no sound proofing materials. I wear headphones sometimes but it is very easy to overhear almost everything. Sometimes I hear someone say something silly and I laugh and they get mad at me. Turn it around they get mad they can hear me.

No comments: