Thursday, September 30, 2004

Revenge of the Civics Teachers

September 30, 2004

George Bush must be defeated

The debates are tonight and I’m still puzzled as to why it is so close, I was discussing it with someone near the end of the day and a passerby voiced her opinion that she will vote for bush and the other person asked why and she said “Because he has good morals” I asked her what morals she is referring to and she retorted “you have no morals” which is funny and didn’t upset me, cause I can take a joke. I didn’t say anything back because I’m in enough trouble and this person is still ma at me for a prior argument where she felt I made her sound stupid, which was not my intent but a 12 yr old who reads would give me a better argument.

But that is not the point, I’m just venting because while I love arguing with a 5 yr old (being called a stupid dodo head cracks me up every time) it isn’t fun if the 5 yr old is actually in their 50’s

The point is that most people have no idea why they are voting one way or another. People vote one way because they are scared that the sky is falling and the other side votes one way because the current coconut is taking more stupid pills, but the opposition selects the absolute worst person to go against him

Its very discouraging if I wasn’t so fat I’d be very depressed about the current state of affairs in stead of being depressed about my weight, drinking, career, love life, aging, creativity and debt.

The absolute worst federal holiday is on the horizon, the battle is enjoined tonight, and I got up hours before dawn to get a haircut before work. Thank god for traditional Barbers

George Bush must be defeated

No comments: