Monday, October 04, 2004

Moore is coming, and I have nothing to eat

October 4, 2004

George bush must be defeated

Another day in paradise perpetuated by my never-ending quest to get a decent night sleep, the Cpap mask is hurting and the new one basically sux. I am getting indentions under my nose and micro pimple white heads clustered around the stubble of lazy shaving. The mornings are cool and there is a whiff of moisture in the air and the dawn of sunrise has the air of hope. The leaves are turning a golden hue and the lawns are sprouting political signs of every venue. I am encouraged by the polls but there is a long way to go. I was embarrassed by the performance of the president and wonder how much of the world mocks the bumbling leader of the free world while oppressing the people of Iraq, you gotta want to be a cop real bad considering how often they get blown up. Or as they say in Texas “They done got blowed up real good”

The weight battle moves on, I see temptation at every street. There are $0.99 burgers at every corner, extra big burritos only $1.29, Biscuits and gravy galore, extra large fries, BBQ Ribs, Extra crispy Chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy (extra butter). But no, you can’t have any of that, Broiled chicken, fresh vegetables, water, no booze.

I have a $5.00 five-foot mirror, cheap but effective and I am still shocked every time I walk in front of it, the imminence of my belly is astounding, yet I have no ass, I have huge love handles, but no ass, bad knees, bad back. No more burgers

Legumes, fruit, fish (baked) BTW how the hell do you cook fish on a George Forman Grill, steamed veggies, I wish I could eat veggie’s but I just cant, steamed, fried, boiled. Can’t stand them

I just heard word of Michael Moore’s visit to here, Tickets are $5.00 I have to go there, I just have to but I can’t get any info, they say call the bookstore, I call the bookstore and a woman (who must be a Fascist Republican) spewed out the ticket office number which contradicts the radio ad and she cut me off before I could ask questions. Is it Conspiracy or my reaction to rude clerks? HMMMMMMM

End transmission

George Bush must be defeated

No comments: