Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Happy death to Native Americans Day

George Bush must be defeated

If you look at zero you see nothing;
but look through it and you will see the world.

- Robert Kaplan

When there is a professional confrontation with someone who is a friend but not necessarily a bud, there is an element of (push me)-(pull you) the mythical character in that horrible movie of the 60’s. If that other person is a woman then the hurt feelings go beneath the surface and simmer. It is a no win situation. I hate my job and I see a my element of happiness will not get any better and the failure of retraining worries me to the point I see reassignment in the future or the predictions of my big mouth getting me in trouble.

Michael Moore was here and it was an amazing experience, not from the standpoint that to was “THE MICHAEL MOORE” but to see a political rally and each subsection dressed in different colour shirts jumping at different points of the speech. It was amazing to me to see that many young people joining together. I hope they can pull it off. From any standpoint and any viewpoint it would be a horrendous thing to see the idiot in for 4 more years, more so that even Reagan, although if bush wins it would prove that anyone can be president even if you don’t have a brain, or have Alzheimer’s, as long as you pander to the 9000 or so people that run the world. People don’t see who Al Quada really wanted to hurt

George Bush must be defeated

No comments: