Tuesday, October 26, 2004

1/2 of letter 11 to a friend

October 26, 2004

Have not received the inspirational note for today as of yet. Could not sleep woke up at 4:00 again, it think it is too hot the temperatures have been mild or have not penetrated my windows and the apartment stays in the mid 70 and the fan is not enough to do the job. More problems on the horizon, a few weeks ago I lost a battle on a procedure and a decision was made, apparently the person who won the battle has reversed herself and has gone to the method I recommended. We had completed the paper work, and were in the process of mailing it out. We had to retract it and we are basically in a spitting contest with another section and no one wants to sit in the same room and poor Steve gets to resolve it.

Lunchtime
And I had a Frito pie, which was only moderately satisfying, they had a special $2 but added $050 for garnish, which is way too high but they only make money on the garnish. I find that hard to believe but I think they must be losing money because they have been pushing items including Jewelry (don’t even ask), which I refused to even look at unless it is made by child labor. People are very jumpy now and there seems to be a culture of fear around Richard. I don’t understand why. There are changes afoot and I think I told you that we may be going to a swipe card and everyone has to use their swipe card, which will log in the time when they come in and leave. This is essentially a time clock and many are not very happy about it. The people I am mad at I am sending negative energy at and it does not seem to be working.

The election is a week away and with every day I am more hopeful, almost everyone knows that if Kerry wins I will shave my head, (I did tell you right) I was gonna keep a rats tail but I am too old to do that and It may make me look like a OG from the south valley ese.

10 minutes to me being sir-works-a lot, and it doesn’t suit. All the water I drink make me pee and my urine has no color, is that a good thing?

Well, Guerra came over and asked what the problem and told me that I was mistaken about my memory and that Steve agreed with me and I asked Austin city Limits and she flat out lied. No more Mr nice guy.

1/2 hour ago Brunetta confronted me and we started to odd manning and I didn’t want to do it there so I told her that there is a meeting planned later and she said there was not going to be a meeting later and I became a bit of a smart ass it was like we were in the 6th grade.

So people come up to me and tell me right on, but I go talk to fungos are fun and it appears that cookies is telling everybody what they want to hear. Now he has a real problem, I will finish tomorrow as I’m sure you can hardly wait to see how it plays out.

No comments: