Monday, October 11, 2004

When did it all go bad

George bush must be defeated

Anyway so much for the old days

I didn’t understand your message, the message was something about moving but I just checked and you do not appeared to have moved anywhere except maybe get more room. More room is more problems I managed to make something to eat, go shopping, get oil change, and enjoy the rainstorm.
I’m really tired, and I am waiting to take my meds a little while. It is 7:15 and there isn’t much on TV and I really dread going back to school, I mean work. I hate going back after a little time off. There will be much work waiting, I will be much busy. I really don’t care about much except getting the tasks done and trying to not piss off anyone but not let them take advantage of any situation. Maybe it is the waiting for the election maybe it is the weight.

I’ve been thinking about buying a chair for the shower so I can sit and let the water cleanse me of my sins and my filth. It is too hard to sit and stand up. My knees are shit. My brain is mush. I want booze but I know that I can’t succumb to the temptations, I should have stuck to beer, but that hard stuff hits the spot that covers the ugliness and the pain and the failures.

I knew why Little John Drank himself into oblivion I knew why he had the taste, but I didn’t understand why he still believed it would all go away. I remember him attacking the bottle, I swear when he was in the zone, as he took each drink just as it hit his lips. I swear his flesh went away and I saw his skull. It is weird what we remember. This morning I didn’t sleep and I saw the dawn creep into the room and I was mentally going over which of the phone number I remembered was his and I took off the machine and grabbed the phone to call him before I remembered what happened.

It is very hard to forget the smell of the room where he blew off his head, and seeing the bits of brain against the wall

Michael Moore is awesome
Team America is wonderfully wicked, but it had no point. I found the acting wooden and the believability of the Script hung by a thread

I am enjoying the National anthem: The concert for change tour on the sundance channel

George Bush must be defeated and the Dixie Chicks should get to play as they drive away forever.


1 comment:

Sir-eats-a-lot said...

Why doesn't this appear with the other posts