Wednesday, October 06, 2004

second letter from the overlord to the inmate

October 6, 2004

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."- Erma Bombeck

I got your letter last night and I heard you call and if you think that it is best for you to be there then by all means stay there. You don’t need to be connected to any illegal activity.

Just took your call and don’t count on it happening again because I am going to hear about it when the charge appears on the phone list. I didn’t drink last night (which is a victory) but I had the taste for it. I don’t know how I sunk so far down the list of things I would never do.

Tonight will be tough but I might go to the movies

I almost came to blows with $$$$$$$, he insists he is 6’ foot even and he appears to me to be about 5’11 ¾and we started arguing and he got a ruler and marked off 6 feet. Someone measured him and he hit the mark exactly, I then asked him about his shoes which were still on. I then asked him to produce his license, which listed him at 5’1. They had to separate us and he is in a meeting right now. I convinced him that falsifying information on a Government issued document is a fourth degree felony and I had an obligation to turn him in and since he has a state government job. He would be in jeopardy of losing his job if convicted of being 6’ feet tall.

I may have told the wrong person that I voted three times, since I used the $$$$$$$$ $$$$'s address I could be accused of using a state job to establish a residence, but since they cannot prove I registered here until after the election, and the County clerk would be hesitant to admit I voted three times and their security was that bad on opening day. I should be ok. But they are threatening to contact the Journal “speak out” and rat me out by using my initials, which isn’t so bad, but they would use the $$$$$$$ $$$$ initials which would be bad.

I really feel like a drink right now and I wonder if it is the guacamole in the taco salad because I have a hankering for tequila. I don’t understand the nature of my feelings for you, work and other things. In one sense I feel creative but I have no outlet for it, maybe that is why I feel the need for drink, to release in some sense the juices that have been slowly drying up.

$$$$$$$$$$ once again is trying to convince me he is 6 foot tall and related a story I will have to tell you some day

Many people are gone. It is after 4:00, $$$$$%%$ just told me she doesn’t want me talking about Team America anymore in her presence because it bothers her, and I wonder if she has a thing about puppets. (I’m just kidding about $$$$$$$$$) Maybe a hand puppet or one with strings scared her when she was a kid

Time to close out, keep safe and I hope you get the envelopes, call me and say ‘I got the envelopes’ I sent 9, 5 on Monday 4 on Tuesday

B-Have
&&&&&&&

No comments: