Sunday, October 24, 2004

letter to the friend #9

October 24, 2004

It is 1:00 pm and I am doing my laundry and watching a 6 hour documentary about WWI. They are about to get to the Red Barron. Lobos won last night and the red sox won the first game of the World Series. I got another letter yesterday it is one where you told me that you got pictures of me with and w/o my hair cut
The letter is dated 10.20

I see where you have no desire to panhandle and use ever again. I hope that this is true, but you should not be smoking at all, you will lose what little privileges you have and you need to lose that aspect of you life where you are getting away with something. You may be bummer about missing the summer but I worked all this summer and while I did go to Chicago it cost a bundle. Here I was by a statue of Harry Carey right outside the ballpark
The election will happen very soon and it cannot happen soon enough. I cannot take the political ads anymore and I am slowly getting really pissed off at both sides except that the Republicans are the biggest assholes and it is very irritating that no one sees it.

I actually went out this morning and got something to eat, I went to golden chicken and got some green chili stew and I had forgotten how good it is. If I have the temperament to see you when you get out and you can make it through the first few days I will have to take you to the frontier restaurant. I was going to the movies but I went shopping and did laundry and it is already 2:30 and I am tired and I know if I go out again I will have to buy some hooch.

Philadelphia and Cleveland are in OT right now the Eagles have the ball and are driving McNabb just threw the ball 50 yards in the air and the receiver had it knocked away at the last second. It is Cleveland ball. 15 yards for Garcia who has been called the ugliest player in the NFL and a former player has said he is gay despite this Garcia has dated playboy bunnies. A series of bad plays leaves them 4th down and a yard to go, they will go for it. No it is a hard count, TO be called and it remains to be seen if they will punt, they do and an eagle bounce leaves them just beyond the 20. Dallas and Green Bay are tied 3-3 in the 1st. McNabb just went for a 40 yard run and they are close to being in FG range. What will happen? Quien Sabe? Pass to the 45 and they need 10 more yards to be at the edge of Fg range but I think they will go for the TD. But wait, Holding number 89. the eagles are pushed back, a couple of runs picks up 18 and they are in the kickers range and the will likely go for the td now, confusion forces McNabb to call a TO because the 25 second clock was running out, Ohhhhhhh pass almost intercepted, what was McNabb doing? Ok Akers comes out for the FG, 50 yards attempt. The snap the kick, it is good Eagles stay undefeated; the Browns hang their head in shame and walk off their field defeated.

Back to your letter
You can be funny sometimes saying I cut my hair or two, and I did not vote three times but I don’t talk about it anymore (by the way Angela’s birthday is Wednesday) because people just stair at me and a few don’t even acknowledge my existence. I don’t care so when I am in their area on a work topic I try to be as loud as possible and the person I am talking to have a hard time keeping from laughing.

I am glad you like my letters but it is hard to write every day and to be thoughtful. I have notions in my head but I cannot get them on paper. If I can stay off the hooch then maybe my head will clear. I have a hard time sleeping and I am afraid of becoming dependent on my leg kick meds. I may drop back to 1 mg and try to avoid any kind of caffeine.

Why are you drinking so much coffee? And what id up with the body lotion, is it a luxury that helps you stay in there? Coffee is a bad liquid but I hear it is good for an enema.

The fact that most people in there can not read or write should not be a surprise to you, it is a big problem and it is hard for many of the people in there to get a job with 1) a record, 2) cannot read, and 3) no experience. You are very lucky your dad supports you, what would you have done if your dad was a file clerk? You cannot expect your dad to keep opening his wallet to cover your expenses beyond your SSI.

Do you want me to mail that ministry thing for you, what is your address I don’t have it anymore and I don’t want to be on their mailing list. Maybe when you get out you can join that church down the road that is getting its members ready for the end of the world. I hope you remember to keep the stamp and I will put a note on the outside of the envelope. It is a long story on how I got the stamp but I hope you get to keep it or at least see it, pretty funny huh? If you didn’t get to see it I will have to figure something out I may take a picture of the envelope---------------------------------------***** Look just below the stars

Time to go, Have a nice week behave

Danny

No comments: