Sunday, December 23, 2007

Elements of frustration

I admit I am not an easy person to deal with; this is more prevalent the longer I’ve known you and the nature of the dispute. Today I took Gf for her x-mas haircut, and today was the last day to do it before the end of the year. I have been trying for two weeks to get her to do it, but she wasn’t ready, (she was metaphorically high). Today she was mentally prepared and was in between activities. She got her haircut and despite my warning not to ask for shampoo, she did. She asked in a manner in front of the stylist that made me look like an ass for saying no. She then said” put it on the credit card” and to give a big tip.

She was girlishly happy, I should have let it go, but she has a LONG history of upping the ante, if you promise to take her shopping for a case of coke, she tried for two cases and waits until we’re in the store to do it. Her PU calls it hustling, and most of it can be explained to her SA. She has no progressed mentally from 17, and it is infuriating.

I agree to the shampoo, and then she said she needed the conditioner. I told her it would be cheaper to go to wallgreens. Nevertheless, I didn’t want to make a scene. I paid for it and we left. I expressed my displeasure and she went into her usual stanza of ‘”don’t ruin a nice thing” In the span of a 5 minute car ride, I reminded her of how ugly she feels, I rin any good feelings she has, how cheap I am (which she corrects when she remembers how much I do for her) and I’ve ruined Christmas. I think she will take the items back and continue her SA tonight. It will be my fault. I don’t think it helped when I told her to “fuck off’, but I’m tired of it. I’m tired of planning to spend time with her and once she gets what she wants, she is too tired to see me.

God bless us everyone.

No comments: