Friday, December 28, 2007

Tis a Friday and I have no one to talk to

It’s a Friday afternoon and it is cold outside and I am torn between buying a nip or two and smokes. I should no smoke, as it is bad for me. I am paying 60.00 a month so I lose the cravings. The end of the year is up there is something about starting anew. I smoke until the end of the year, and I have an end point. I quit now and I have an end point. My latest idea for science is to get a military haircut and se how long it takes to grow 4 inches. Juvenile you say? As I reach he zenith of my professional life I find that I have neither the ability nor the inclination to progress my self further, attempts at motivation, whether is be by the self or newly promoted almost invite contempt at my discretion, valor has no place among the cowardly, but is the essence of shelter until retirement achieved outweighs a life let lost, but spirits imbibed.

Motivation must be more than a few words, mocked outwardly but admired inwards. Where is the rope to attach, the hook to grapple, the ladder to climb? I could say It lies within, a lie indeed. The sun sets at dusk, the lips meet bottle soon after. I see the loss of the will, the cards of well meaning providing.

No comments: