Thursday, December 27, 2007

End of the year

He end of the year is approaching and tomorrow is the last scheduled day I have to work until the 2nt I may have to put in some time this weekend to get ready for the onslaught of expectations before the audit due date of the 15th. A coworker left for greener pastures today and before he left he was called in for what I thought was an exit interview but one of the big cheeses asking for an explanation on the most basic of reconciliations. Such is life at ***. I’m watching ID4 and watching the cat out of the corner of my eye preparing FOR ATTACK, ( which he just did) I remember ing watching ID4 when it came out at an old big theater, which no longer exists, it was very exciting at the time. The movie looks a little hokie but it is still fun to watch and I can forget the plot holes. But time for the news because I left work the fire alarm went off, (I didn’t hear it, but I got a phone call to see if it made the news, .it hasn’t so back to work)

The climatic scene is happening and the comic relief inside the alien mother ship. I’ve just realized that this has extra scenes, which bum me out because they should title the movie as having deleted scenes. The dialog is really bad at the end, but its an old movie. 11-12 years ago. Exercise over.

No comments: