Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Last night musings to the all star game

July 15, 2008

It is actually the 14th but I finished what I could remember what I thought I wanted to say but I had not yet processed phone call from gf who was perplexed because users were mad at her for reasons that came out were this guy is facing jail, he wants to use, he bugs everyone he knows who is holding and acts crazy in the hope the someone will blink. I don’t know if stupid has taken over, cause while she was bright, the common sense was not always there. Ok the news is on and a body was seen floating in a ravine, it gets caught in weeds and the police leave the body after taking pictures and measurements and is there several hours. If the body was left there I understand, but they know the body floated after a rainstorm. I guess you can cannot be too careful.

The cat begs for treats and I am always fascinated by watching animals eat or drink water, I am normally a dog person, but I grew up with both and a couple of the pairs slept in my room . The cat is walking around just looking; this may mean he will be up all night. I failed to do anything productive on the 14th, I almost took a nap, wish I had as I would have energy now or would have gotten my laundry done

6:46 am

One ear leaking, one ear infected, waiting for the ciprex. Oats waiting, Kitty outside enjoying the cool air. Today will be hard, today will be busy, odds are 6-5 I will be solo.

12:27

Long morning. Everyone is so shy of the blame game that the guy least able to correct is often left to deal with it. cW tried to correct a mistake without signatures that she may be in trouble; somehow I think I will catch some flak for it. The cat wants to play, I feel guilty.

College chum called, had a nice chat, she is getting screwed for helping a friend of her family and this guy has not reciprocated, she loses job he lands multi-million land deal.

I’m watching the all star game and it has been a long time since I’ve seen an entire game, of course the NL blows two leads and it is tied going to the ninth. I didn’t pig out but I did find some good Judas Priest tunes on u-tube as the free one is working, but I think new neighbor has wifi as there is someone close by that I get 4 bars, but it is password secured. I would try to guess it bit there is something inherently wrong with stealing wi-fi more than 2 bars (lead off walk Ramirez for the NL hart flies out one on one out Ludwig at the plate Rodriguez replaced on the mound by Rivera, Hmmmm Budweiser commercial proclaiming the great American lager on the day it is bought by Dutch company k and throw out inning over the NL will lose I know it as we go to the bottom of the ninth) one bars is ok because who knows where it is coming from? Dial up is too slow and doesn’t load vid-mus for excrement (one out 2-2 count cub dempster pitching, 2 up 2 down, strike 3, extra innings) but you take what you can get. Laundry has free wi-fi but isn’t always up. (error, error by 2nt baseman, walk, out at plate, out at plate, out at first, unbelievable) it is too late meds starting to work, clean up sleep rest prepare for the morrow cat seem satified ears infected leaking ewwwww

No comments: