Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Sucks

July 14, 2008

6:20 am

I stayed up late as usual, so I am groggy. I let the cat out for a few minutes (he didn’t even want his brushing) and the garbage truck spooked the cat big time, he almost broke the cord trying to go to the back of the room. The Blood count was 169 this morning, it is muggy and about 67◦ humidity is 80 % and it is cloudy, light sprinkles of rain dot sidewalk like the missed opportunities of wayward sunbeams missing the lonely sprout yearning for photosynthesis.

Bfast is about ¾ cup of beans, 2 oz of meat, some onions and about 20 oz of black cherry soda (it isn’t diet and I know I know is bad for me)

Snack at work-one apple (other cW took other apple), one nectarine, one big 3 musketeers (ouch) In the news the I-phone that just came out has problems, and a huge bank failed which will not be a problem for most depositors but about $500 million is not covered. All is well, do not panic, stay the course, remain calm. We will drill offshore, we will make more oil, the landscape will be besmirched for national security, OPEC will cut production, gasoline will go up, I will walk, and kitty will learn to hunt.

My ears are clogged, it is annoying, I cannot hear and I can feel the pooled fluids in my inner ear

Tough morning, forgot to check blood level, I was sort of dissed at work, but it isn’t my problem, I have no desire to go back, which is bad because I could potentially leak that out in my behavior, (which is why I keep my comments to a bare minimum, except for this really loud woman that we have a personality conflict, I have to go out of my way to be nice and I end up dripping with sarcasm) I hate the dirt in the parking lot as my feet clomp down on it.


Tough afternoon, many work flows brought up, peak is on neigh. cW will be out until Thursday, strange weirdness today, cannot motivate cannot go beyond plans. Called for interview, denied interview because of paperwork, called personnel, (if not for doogie, HIMYM would be extremely lame) corrective action taken, interview Thursday 11:15 am offsite, I must pay for parking. OUT DAMMED SPOT. Meat, beans, bread-jelly

No comments: