Thursday, April 14, 2011

my latest dream

April 14, 2011

This morning I had a dream that the alarm messed up, a young girl from the subcontent started, she had dirty blond hair, no accent, she was very cute and stared at me a lot, people noticed and gave me grief, teasing not judgemental. I was counting something and she was next to me not saying anything, I asked her what she wanted and I asked her if she was married and how old she was, no and 21 I remember thinking that I’m not supposed to ask those questions, and the gal said I shouldn’t worry that she would go out with me. I told her how old I am and she said it isn’t a big deal, More teasing from the crew, I had to train her in my job and people were sent to try to trick her and I showed her that people want some things and are not above a departure from the truth, but it not a big deal “just say no” it is then I noticed there was a small monkey in the room and it was hers, the monkey was very agitated about the PC and was pointing and screeching at it, “This is ridiculous it has to be a dream” I think and I wake up and the alarm goes off a few minutes later

No comments: