Wednesday, April 13, 2011

da update

April 8-13, 2011



I weigh 238, I have opportunity to woke out but I find excuses

THE DA UPDATE

Yesterday I did laundry, I tried to get the DA o come along and do her own laundry but she demurred and gave me 3 bags and borrowed another 20 and promised to pay 400.00 when she got her money today and told me to be there before 7;30 am, I was waiting and she came back with 100.00 because she said her dad wanted the money split up, part of it made sense because I have always asked her dad to get the money split up, but her mom refuses to do that because she has pretty much written off the DA and believed in tough love. This is nothing new going back almost 20 years her mom wanted her to get her SSI on the 1st and nothing else reasoning that sobriety can only be accomplished through self determination and it is hard to argue with that. Her dad up became alarmed by the carelessness of the DA and would give her 50 a day, at the time I thought was foolhardy, but her dad wanted her to be free. I’m he guessing heavily subsided the other girls. I remember about 20 years ago the DA’s little sister quit her job because no one liked her and got married had two kids, was apparently verbally abused by her husband, who lost his job, moved out, and eventually killed himself. She didn’t work and the point I was getting to (in a horrendously long about way) was that his daughters were very good about letting him know when the first of the month was coming up because either would remind him to send the check. Funny man the judge.

The other had a horrible marriage in college and when it didn’t last she moved to Colorado with a chum and moved back a few years later and joined the DA in her activities before the DA was shipped off to a mental facility (I’m very curious to see how she got clean) which probably messed up the DA into a feeling of worthlessness which we share. The elder married a former jock who worked at a beer distributorship and was very arrogant (which was not well received at first, it was sort of like commoners in a royal family), I was impressed at first but I knew it wouldn’t last. The older daughter was creamed on a ski sloop by a kid on a snowboard and received a settlement which allowed her to use the house the judge had given her (each child got a house, nothing fancy) and upgrade, I remember once when we stopped by for some family dinner when the DA was allowed to attend, and the elder daughter asked for the deed so they could transfer to her (had to be the jocks idea) , in the friggin same room as I was (if it was a point of manipulation, it would be brilliant). Embarrassed the Judge said they would talk about it later and I’m sure he ended up loaning the money for the remodel, then the kid snowboarder hits the Elder, breaks her leg and they move into a very nice house in an upscale but not exclusive neighborhood , The jock who used to make himself known says nothing, he finally lost the battle and was emasculated or he got sober and changed his ways so be it. Both Daughters are ok enough, when they were younger they partied together, but they managed to clear a path and raise families it bothers me that they completely shun the DA but given her propensity to lie, cheat, and steal I can’t blame them

The DA was supposed to pay me 400.00 to clear her tab but she had me wait until the money arrived and came in stating the Elder wanted to know why I was there and I had to pay rent, also the Judge split the payments so she doesn’t blow all the money, problem is that the DA gave me 100.00 and ½ of 500.00 is 250.00, I have a feeling she lied and blew the rest, she had a few fits demanding a few dollars when I dropped off some smokes, but gave me a bottle of Vodka she stole ( which I hope she continues because she will get arrested). Yesterday I had a brief work out (1 mile at 2.7 mph) actually got a bit dizzy and did a little shopping, the DA called and said she needed smokes so I went to drop them off and she said she need a few dollars and when I only had twoshe got upset and said I had to take her to a place about a mile away to get some meds, after the meds she also went out to make money and basically roaped m,e into waiting. I put on the head phones and ignored her and refused the kiss when I dropped her off

Today the Da called to tell me the police were at her house and that she had been panhandling at the place she was warned not to panhandle at, also someone wants to give her a cat, I told her it would be a bad idea because if something happened to her I would only take care of the Malogato and it wouldn’t be fair to the other cat, she called later to say she needed 10.00 and that if she gets arrested to go get the money to put on her books , but she would pay me back when she got the money, I gave a firm no and she said that just for saying no she would get the other cat, she makes threats to get money but I am up against a wall. If she puts my stuff on the lawn I guess she does and I walk away forever and try to find a way to take care of the cat.

No comments: