Saturday, April 30, 2011

What a revolting development

First the DA update:
We were supposed to do her laundry, and I agreed to pay for it, as all her cash goes to…, well you know. Some merchants complained to the police and got a restraining order to keep her from panhandling on her property. One merchant went a step further and obtained her mug shot and wrote a description of her panhandling activities and titled it JUST SAY NO TO XXXXXXXX. Naturally this upset her so much she went right back there and resumed asking for money and now she was mailed a ticket.

I called this morning to she if she was ready and she asked for the money instead and said she does not need to do laundry. So instead of getting mad I dropped off the money, smokes, and cokes and when she asked for more I high tailed it out of there. Her freedom is not for long, which causes me a problem with the cat as I don’t have enough to get a place of my own let alone one that takes cats.

With the morning free and the house empty I go to the senior citizen center to download some podcasts since wifi is free

Last nights dream, or rather this mornings dream. I’m in a new apartment, I smell the paint and I’m signing the lease. A knock at the door and a woman I’ve know for years comes in with a clip board and she says she is there to inspect the apartment. I notice the woman look pretty much as she looked when I first met her. I haven’t seen her in years, and I haven’t really thought of her since her and her husband moved away.

We exchange pleasantries and she goes around checking things. A small closet has been converted to an atrium and there is a single chair on a sand box surrounded by rocks and desert plants. She asks the nature of the room and I tell her it is a Zen torture chamber. She giggles and I ask her what she has been up to. She says “I’m still an exhibitionist” which was a point of contention with her husband 20+ years ago. She removes her shirt and I’m about to ask her something and she stops me and says “ don’t ask, I’ve grown” (you know what I was going to ask, and for the record I’ve never seen her naked, but she wore the minimum of clothing back in the day. Her husband used to invite me over for a beer but I declined when he warned me that XXXXXX usually walked around naked, it kind of seemed like a penthouse letter, and while I don’t need the grief he often carried a gun on his hip, which is enough to keep me away)
She removes the rest of her clothing and finishes inspecting the house, and we talk about old times and I try to ignore looking at her, I look away and she now has four breasts. My inner voice says “come on dude, four breasts?” and I wake up.

Pretty strange dream, wasn’t all that erotic, it was more matter of fact nakedness. Wonder what it means, get a new place, get a new life, spend time in a zen garden with a naked ex-hippie? Who knows?

No comments: