Thursday, August 15, 2019

Homeless day 18

Gail called this morning,  surprise surprise.   She wanted 40 bucks, then 10, then 5 bucks and 3 sausage mcmuffin,  soda, and a cafe frappuccino  for Audrey.   She is letting her stay there a while.  She sorted through the clothes I washed. She turned down the shoes and socks because the shoes were too big.
She looks really dirty.
She doesn't want me to pick up money because she knows I won't rip her off,  but her street personality say I will jack her.
She has a social security letter, hopefully she will use the services available to her.
Yesterday was Anniversary of cheap trick concert in 1979, and Gail lighting my hair on fire, and Gail giving my car away in 1992.
Aubrey is the gal who kept breaking the windows and got the house condemned.
Chale on

No comments: