Monday, August 05, 2019

Liver scans, Allergy shots. Toenail recovery, invoice for keys, and lost chance to do Laundry

It is hard to be motivated when you dont have to be anywhere. I had a Liver Scan I thought at 8 o'clock, it was 8:30 so I cooled my heels. My friend MRI tech extraordinaire suggested I get the dictation. Mary the ultrasound gal, must have been in a bad mood. I got a indifferent attitude,  she also listened to  country music. Got positive reinforcement for holding my breath.
I came home and my mom is still watching the murders on El Paso, it seems real to her and she didn't understand why the bodies were left there 3 days. I had no answer.
She was bothered by a family looking for Grandma and finally today they acknowledged her body was inside the Walmart. Took a nap and it was too hot.
Went to a Nar-alon meeting, it's of people hoping for change. Full of pain.
Got Allergy shot, they have the worst bookkeeping,  I owe anywhere from a1.87 to about 40 bucks, and I have a credit

No comments: