Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Weekend Blues

I’m sitting in the Erna Fergusson Library using the free wi-fi because the Farmville game put me over my allotted gigabytes. Currently I am downloading the Norton Utilities, because my free trial expired a few months ago and I am tired of collecting product CD’s and boxes that take up space that could be used for interesting bottles I find or use. I used to have a very cool beer bottle collection but the DA said “you are 45 years old, get rid of it”….. grrrrrr “yes dear”, mainly because I never got around to numbering the bottles and forgot the significance of the bottles or the beer that once was inside them, I suppose it doesn’t matter but some of the beers aren’t available, or available around here anyways. The DA has had a couple of interesting days, Thursday her birthday started out ok, but she got her meds and did a soma coma. She called about 4:00 and sounded three sheets to the wind. So Applebee’s was out, and that was a relief to me, she called later and sounded worse and she kept calling. Friday was another strange day, the DA had smokes, her cash from her dad, but had no shampoo, she demanded the shampoo or else my stuff goes in the street, again, I flat told her no and told her to grow up, later “kitty” called and said mom is sorry and feels bad, later calls indicated she was on another soma coma.

Sat

I slept in a bit, and by sleeping in I mean I awoke at 8:00. The DA called and wanted when was I gonna be there and deliver the shampoo, I told her to let me get acclimated
To the day and I was not emotionally ready to venture outward into the light, naturally she asked “what the hell does that mean” and I bluntly said “I’m not ready” apparently it is a good thing I was not ready because she needed a few items, so I went shopping for myself and a few thing for the DA, but I forgot the shampoo, I visited with the Kitty and the DA hit me up for ten bucks with the Famous “I’ll pay your back”, later I got the call that I forgot the shampoo, and screaming and multiple calls and cokes and shampoo and I went the next day and got it, and I got the wrong shampoo. ARRRG

Sun

Stayed up late Saturday night and slept in, woke up and everyone was gone, I went and saw the feral cat and we sang a duet and I fed her on the floor, she has not been jumping on the table another homeless cat come by and eats whatever is left, maybe the mama cat is playing me but I enjoy our duets and she usually sleeps on the chair part of the day. Saw the Oscars and they were ok, I also tried the E-cigarette and it is pretty close but when I had an actual smoke I chained smoked in the cold chilling wind

No comments: