Thursday, April 19, 2007

Deadlines in abstenia

April 19, 2007

Man when it rains it pours
Bsugar last night 103
This morning 120
I have no Idea what that means

Ok lets vamos a boogie
Had lunch with S2 and gave money to obtain tickets from S2 acquaintance, nice lunch we caught up a bit and discussed S2 plan to go away and start over N1 will be going along as well. N2 will be staying behind and we discussed how life will change for N2.

I get call that N1 is looking for a cosigner on auto loan and I remember that age, and what happens when you essentially work for the car, and very often you fail and cosigner has to bail out young person. You see it all the time on Judge Judy. S2 got in fight with N2 and threw her out despite age status. N2 is almost legal and was forced to move in with her SO despite age difference and the way SO treats her. PU’s can’t take her in because they can’t deal with teenagers and N2 is very sullen, depressed and gets high al the time. N2 has no job and I’m afraid will turn out mean. I can’t help and S2 is enjoying new life far too much and I fear N2 will get used when S2 leaves. S2 has always been depressed and when I was in between apartments I stayed with them so I could find a decent place, and we bonded big time, N1 and I have been close in a different way and always will, but I’ve always felt bad for N2.

Gf has a chance to enter program to avoid trial and wants to not go to program because they test and she couldn’t pass a 24 hr test at present, if found guilty she will get CS. Tough choice, get clean and live or pick up trash until the next time. Last nights SP was about asking for change and while it was is usual irreverent self if there was a point, it went over my head. Have to check the net. This is what my Gf was doing when she got the ticket.

At least I am still one fat SOB

Nighttime

Its time to renew my license before the grace period, so I took some time of from work and I tried the state MVD but it doesn’t take plastic unless a kiosk is used, Tried to do it but my license came back as expired. I went to a clerk and she said I have to go to the window, but they don’t take plastic at the window. I went to an “Express’ where you pay 18 bucks for the privilege, and the clerk there tells me that someone in a state far away has a ticket with the same name and birth date and they put a hold on it. I have to call a number to get a fax but I’m wondering if the ID is being used by someone else, the ssi number isn’t the same, but WTF, I’m wondering how long is this gonna take. How do I get a waiver, how much time do I have to take off work?

Call from Gf, of course there is a knock at the door, and I can hear the person yelling about some emergency, oh the drama


The Promise made was not what it seems
When illuminated by the sunbeams


Time to post

No comments: