Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The rise of Bauer and the fall of a cowboy

Bauer kicks ass

Another day another morning in the glory, morning break and I’m glad the vending machines make lots of noise because there is a meeting going on and it sounds important, far too important to have it in the break room, but meeting room space is at a premium.

Last night 24 really floored me, from fake terrorists, adrenalin junkie presidents, shootouts galore, classic one liners (let’s have fun, and say hello to your brother [which is taken from Die Hard]), hangings and evil Chinese agents holding blond girlfriends. It had everything.
Lunch
Finally figured to add the music transferred from my old computer to the laptop to media player, it makes for easier usage of the laptop.
More infighting from the floors below, My section used to handle all the paperwork concerning money, now that we don’t control the accounting system and have lost all key entry support (and we are 9 months behind) the new super is squawking over the duties that don’t involve cash and the sections are squawking over why they have to take over.

Got a call from DJ, he used to work here and made a big mistake that hurt his career, so he left and now he is high demand and he is offered positions and two agencies are in a bit of a bidding war, I advised him (Found my “Foghat”, … cool) to stay put a while because if another agency wants you so bad they are willing to throw money at you, you should assume things are really bad.

Megadeth is coming soon to support Black Sabbath with Dio, I want to go real bad but while I will cover niece 2 ticket I can’t afford to cover s2 and son, but I may have to dish it out. Bummer but WTF.

I have to use a counter because I was not quick enough to grab the one booth that has an outlet and the battery died, so the only other one is on a stool and my ass hurts because I am too heavy.

The spoken one hesitated a few moments before opening his eyes, he took in the warmth of the sun, almost basking in it like a baptismal. Clinching his fists tight he raised his arms in victory. The crowd stared and pointed, it was a victory they didn’t want to see.

Lunch over

Home again
Looks like Imus may be done, his only hope is that something else will happen, hopefully something positive will come out of the meeting with the BB team.
Blood sugar is 113 before meal

No comments: