Wednesday, April 11, 2007

no morning glory and clapping for the I-Man

April 11, 2007
Wednesday
Morning break
One of the things I don’t like about my self is that I have very little patience; I hate waiting for the computer to power up and load what ever it is loading up. It only takes a few minutes but some idea may be inside my head and by the time I am ready to strike I get frustrated and I’m sure my BP goes up

Work is really strange as we all are trying to adjust to the new procedures brought on the change to a central accounting system and shortage of staff and the super is standing firm on accounting sections only doing accounting and all other details left to the section that used to hand them on to us.
The break is already over, because of various reasons I have lunch today at 11:30-12:30
Lunch
Yum yum, lunch today is kiwi and strawberries, I bought them this morning and they taste a little frozen, I need to do this myself and learn to prepare bfast and lunch for the next day instead of rushing in the morning. I currently smoke cigarettes and watch mindless TV, like Lost where tonight the story of why a fertility doctor is important, is the island making women sterile? How do the others know everyone’s story? What up with Hurley what is his story? And don’t give me the Cheech millionaire story.

Semi frozen kiwi aren’t half bad, I’m listening to a bad copy of a Megadeth performance at Woodstock, it taken from someone near the stage or from the TV and it is obvious the board wasn’t done right. So I switch to “Obscured by clouds” by PF which is an album I actually had a very long time ago when I bought it as an album, before CD’s, digital music, and enforceable marijuana laws.
The rest of the populace is about to take their lunch, and I am interested to see how many are taking advantage of the rebuild of the cafeteria, it looks like a coffee shop/diner except everything is out of vending machines People are even getting rid of the magazines and books they don’t want and people are taking breaks down here. I still think it is a weeding out process to formally ban anyone from taking their lunch at their desk and eat there or serf the net but what can you say, the council for the blind who by statue have control of all cafeterias contracts and food vending. (Ah a little Meddle like one of these days)
To much Kiwi is not a good thing, this cannot have been meant for one person, but for like a luncheon or a family. The strawberries are huge and not very sweet, maybe I’m used to the “enhancement” of flavored strawberries. (Now a little Sam).

Riding on the endless stream of youth, I overlooked with amusement the old man at the end of the road, when I reached the end the old timer looked familiar, I paused and asked who he was and where I was. It wasn’t so funny when I told him he was on the wrong road, and he was my mailman.

I miss Sam; I wonder what he might have made of the current war, would Bush have ever been elected? Too funny for words.

Well Imus is gone, at least from MSNBC for now. I feel bad for him but I think he can recover. He always said his show was about reveling in the misery of others, and all those he mocked have been waiting for a chance to get him. They are piling on, which is America’s favorite sport

Blood sugar in a hour

No comments: