Monday, April 16, 2007

Eve of insanity

April 13, 2007
I missed a day because I was really busy and I forgot to put the laptop in the car, I think I ate strawberries and read a magazine for lunch but I can never be sure because my memory is suspect unless I have something to trigger it.

Looks like I am going to see the concert after all, only going to cost me and my niece 112.00. Blood test was 140wednesday as I recall and 120 yesterday.

I ate cowboy stew a quart of strawberries, banana, and an Angus burger from BK
It is probably a lot but I got really frustrated with Gf on her inability to get the simplest things done and her DU and Dfriends which is killing her and any last real chance to become human, if it wasn’t for the cat I’d stay away but she hasn’t gotten the at its chip nor fixed yet (for free) and if gets any kind of jail time (since she won’t take the trouble to get a PD) what will happen to the cat not to mention the people who will break into her house and use there.
Break over

April 16, 2007
Lunch, much has happened
Imus is gone (for now)
Gf is messing with her freedom, and the Kat will suffer, she wants teeth pulled and it is for pain meds, one last big blow out before she sleeps through her court date.
I sent her a letter which I will post her at the end, in which I laid out exactly what I think. I accented it by getting absolutely creamed Friday night, and it took all day Saturday to recover. Stupid I wasn’t sick but I felt as though I did damage to my body, this is as you know much worse than a hangover. Anyway I don’t know what I will do If she gets any jail time, she don’t answer the phone and I know her friends will break in while she is gone and destroy what little she has. She has had over a month to take care of a ticket and she doesn’t get it.

This morning over 30 were killed at Virginia Tech, from early reports the shootings started early and continued hours later. One account had the gunman lining up people against a wall and executing them.

One thing that really bugs me is that there is no headline news radio feed so I don’t have to listen to talk shows and listen to their propaganda, “NRA all the WAY” or “Take ALL the GUNS”

I’m listening to a few Sex Pistols I found on my hard drive

I’m getting psyched for the heaven and hell tour plus Megadeth. It will be truly awesome, which is something I can’t say for Ozzy. To get first crack at the codes to get free tickets you gotta buy his new cd, which is fine I suppose since I would anyway, but the CD don’t ship out for another month and tickets not available until June.


I thought it was possible, you said it was true
Blue eyed innocence draining from you
We never had a chance
To pursue the romance
In the end it not was to be
For you and me
All that remains from the romantic hype
Is the crap left in your glass pipe





Lunch over


Hope to post later this evening

No comments: