Thursday, November 18, 2004

11 18 2004 Hopefully the last letter to you in Jail

November 18, 2004

This will probably be my last letter, you are getting out soon and very frankly it is getting had to keep writing you every day and taking you phone calls which are very expensive and it is clear that you don’t appreciate my efforts and are taking for granted. I sent you extra envelopes so you could write pathways and also the place where you are arranging you medical help and meds. Advance notice coordinated with your dad’s efforts could help you hit the ground running. Previous attempts by yourself to take care of things when you get out have resulted in, not one but two failures in which both cases you failed the first or second day. That is why I put distance from you and I felt bad for you and I relented and let you back into my life and feelings. I see now that was a mistake to ever take your calls. I am a poorer man both financially and my limited sense of spirituality leaves me very disappointed in your development.

Consider the following

1) YOU writes a letter to pathways detailing the date when she will be out, and detailing what assistance she will need or questions what is available to her as she wants to become a productive person. And would like an appointment as soon as she gets out so she can begin right away before bad habits take over.
2) In the letter she leaves her fathers phone number if they need any information, and he father takes down the dates and times of the appointment or concerns they have as you have messed around before and wasted their time.
3) You write a letter to your health care provider, or to whomever will set you up with your health care. Explain your situation and the meds that you are currently taking and what mental health you will need
4) Coordinate this with your dad, since he received your SSI checks and is your primary caretaker he has the authority to act on your behalf.
5) It doesn’t hurt to write letters, it does hurt to wait too long.
6) It probably isn’t a good idea to hang up on someone who is trying to give you advice; you didn’t give me a chance to explain myself. You just kept repeating the BS about a phone call. I’ve been down that road before with you, have no desire to do it again.


Please don’t call and after you respond to this letter don’t send anymore, I need some YOU free time. I am not ready for you to get out and that is my problem. I cautioned you that things are different and I believed you. I have my doubts and that is my problems as well. You need to realize that your poopie will not exist once you get out. I put up with it because you were in there and I decided I could put up with it if it helped you.

I will pick you up but I rather not, I don’t want to hand you money and I don’t want to fight with you if I take you shopping, and you make decisions on your shopping based on how much money you want to keep because you always say “I need to have some money” and we know what has happened next.

Good luck and God Bless, I can’t promise if I will be around on the Monday or Tuesday after you get out, I would not count on it

Respectfully

*7^%$#

No comments: