Monday, November 15, 2004

Letter of the 12th

November 12, 2004
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas A. Edison
The beginning is the most important part of any work. - Plato

Why were you worried about me? Did you think I was the guy who got shot at the gas station, or the guy who got shot at the Hotel lodge or did you think I was the guy who got stabbed at the bar. Either way I hope you were not expecting a visit. I cannot escape this fly or cold or what ever you want to call it. How are things on lock down? Or is lock down over? I never saw anything on the news but they are going to build a psychiatric ward there, the same wonderful people that built the first jail that was months behind schedule and shoddy work done. So you get out in two weeks, are you ready? Is there some kind of plan that you have. It would be better if you set everything up ahead of time, write a letter to whomever you will be receiving your assistance. What are you expectations concerning myself?

Things are different and I think I have gone beyond what I wanted to; I gave you a break because you are closed off from people and I took far too many calls. I have the phone bill to prove it and I guess from your last letter that you dad is bummed out about his phone bill as well

Damm I feel like shit although I am feeling better, my nose is all stuffed up and I think I had a fever earlier but I don’t have a thermometer but my jaw hurt and it usually hurts when I have a fever, but it don’t feel too sore right now. You will not get this until Monday or Tuesday but don’t be hurt if I don’t make it for a visit, I just happened to be on east central and I looked at the time and I figured what the hell I may as well give it a shot and it worked out and I was glad to make a little effort to make you day.

It is almost lunch, a friend of My sister's belonged to this mythical band and someone made a film about him and a rival band called “TDW's” and the band Angela’s friend belonged to was called “Some kind of Massacre”. Anyway I taped the movie for Her and also apparently Neice #1 has taken the GED and ACT and will be going to college next year. So Niece #1 went to D-town yesterday to go to a concert (I forget who) and I pledged 50 bucks. I am so broke with all the birthdays, phone bills, pledges, cold tablets and election bets. I still cannot believe that Alfred won.

SO I forgot the movie and I have to go home for lunch and get it and then meet Angela to give her the money she fronted Niece #1 and also give her the movie. This guy A-hole, everyone speaks about him like he is a genius but he appears to be a real asshole, every time "Some kind of Massacre" has a big gig with record people there he gets in a fight with his band and fires all of them or pushes them off the stage. He thinks this is his "standing out" but it is a tired old trick tht rarely works.

Just got back, it is supposed to snow tonight tomorrow and Sunday, D-man's sisters took their mom to Las Vegas and they are driving and he is worried so I’ve been giving him grief telling him it is a huge mistake for 3 women to be driving alone through a snowstorm in Arizona and they may make it there but will encounter trouble coming back and they should plan on staying in Kingman rather than risk driving through Flagstaff
I understand that the Scott Peterson Jury has reached a verdict, on Tuesday a juror was dismissed and on Wednesday the foreman was dismissed. If he is found guilty he got screwed and I don’t think he will have any problems getting a new trial. However I think he may skate.

NOPE:
Guilty 1st degree special circumstances Laci, Guilty 2nt degree special circumstances Baby Connor. He is eligible for the death penalty, I wonder if he will get it? Probably, it looked really bad for him. I wonder if he will ever tell what happened, I like to hear why he did it, was it a planned event or did he just freak out. I still have a hard time believing he did it

Page one

Imagine what would have happened if you were there at the time this had happened. I can picture you sitting outside smoking a cigarette in one hand and a coke in the other telling the guy to call the Ambalance and then you following the guy with the gun to see what he was going to do and then screaming running back to call me to tell me what had just happened.

If you think I am wrong then tell me where I am wrong huh

I am glad I don’t work tomorrow but I may sneak in Sunday to catch up on all the stuff I missed while working on the special project, but it may snow a lot and if it does I have been challenged to a snowball fight (I think) by the blond down the hallway from Sweden. She actually asked me if I would like a snowball and I told her if it wasn’t too cold, she laughed so hard she went in her room and I could still hear her laughing.
I’m quite a funny guy huh

It is almost time to go and it may snow
Here is your moment of Zen (page 3)
Peace

The light bounces off the mirror and reflects about what it has seen



No comments: