Monday, November 22, 2004

Absolutely the last letter, why did your dad seeme

Last letter,
Tonight is 11/22/2004

I spoke with your dad
1. Above is a picture of your bus pass and keys
2. Your dad will have your food stamp card
3. I did not want any money for you
4. I will buy you something to eat and if necessary leave you with 5 bucks
5. I will pick you up and I will be waiting for your call
6. I am not involved with anything to do with your money, food stamp card
7. I am hopeful you will not do anything to make me stay away
8. I am hopeful I will not do anything to upset you
9. I pray you will make it
10. I will help

Just got two letters from you
I don’t buy your reason for hanging up on me but I accept your apology
I hope you realize you hung up on me I day after John’s anniversary
Next letter

I have an Uncle Donald, you know about him, he used to complain that people treaded him like a kid, his brain is mush and he will be 60 soon, he has lived in my grandma’s garage for as ling as I can remember. My dad is worried about what will happen to him when grandma dies or Grandpa dies what will happen to his money, how long it will last, how he will make it.

I see that possibility for you, and I see it as a real possibility. Living at cder lodge is a step above living in a garage; I can’t be a party to that. After a very long time in jail and blowing two chances the 1st day, how can I believe this time will be different? I want to believe you, but I just don’t know

I don’t want to provoke you I want to be helpful. I do not want to hear any bitching about money or I will just drop you off after getting you something to eat. You have plenty of food and drink in your apartment.

I pray for you
I really do miss you
I will help out as much as I feel safe doing
Good luck

No comments: