Monday, November 15, 2004

Letter of the 10th

November 10, 2004
Well I got the letter you are on two weeks lockdown but I have not received the letter in three parts that you wrote to you dad yet which is in between the magazine and the two letters I got that you wrote last Friday and Saturday. Below is young Cody and a survey that I took part in and many of my write-in votes were printed, I’m a funny guy eh
My jaw hurts and it is usually a sign of some king of bacterial infection (like strep) but I will have to wait and see to be sure it is not from the mask or from some out side source, I feel worse that I did yesterday but I have tomorrow off.

The below story is both sad and funny
Coyotes Roaming Northeast Neighborhood
POSTED: 11:29 pm MST November 9, 2004
UPDATED: 11:55 pm MST November 9, 2004
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- Animal control officers have issued a warning for residents in an Albuquerque neighborhood to be on the lookout for a very bold pack of coyotes.
The wild canines have killed one dog and attacked numerous others in an area around Tramway Boulevard and Indian School Road in the northeast part of the city, authorities said.
"You wouldn't think that your dogs in the back yard would be at risk, but apparently they are," said area resident Debra Brewster. She told Action 7 News that she mistakenly thought three coyotes were just dogs off their leashes last Sunday.
"And then I realized it was coyotes," she said. "It looked like they just ate a Chihuahua."
Another resident said that one of dogs was killed in a recent coyote attack, while another escaped.
There are at least two families of coyotes in the area "posing a threat to citizens as well as domestic pets," according to animal control officer Ernie Alexander. "We believe that there's at least seven to 10 coyotes."
Smaller pets should be kept inside at night, and watched carefully in open spaces. Small adults and children may also be at risk of attack, Alexander said. He urged residents also to keep garbage cans securely fastened.
His office has contacted state wildlife officials to coordinate an appropriate response to the presence of the animals. So far, the coyotes have walked right past traps
Is it wrong to laugh that a Chihuahua got eaten by a Coyote, I don’t know but I was conflicted
IT IS 4:35PM AND IT IS GETTING TIME TO GO
My sinus or my upper cheek bone hurts and I still don’t know why. do I have a fever? Am I really, really sick? Quien Sabe, why wont people around here sign anything when I present it to them, they pretend they don’t see it and I should just let the deadline expire
Anyway this is short but sweet, hope you like the news stories

VISIT? HA (4:45pm 11/10/04)

No comments: