Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Losing a stupid friend can be uplifting

November 2, 2004

Where does evil originate? It may be the product of an unhappy childhood and certainly there are enough unhappy adults that trace it back to their childhood. But in looking at stories involving people who left diaries behind from years ago, it is apparent that abusive treatment, emotional and physical existed from many decades and it is true that some of them became notorious for their crimes as adults. I was in a recent conflict with someone and it originates from there lack of cognitive transactional thinking (they are fucking stupid) and this person makes declinational statements about people and if you disagree with that person then they fall back on 12 language. “I own my own words and you cannot challenge them” fine YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID, now it appears that I have no friend but looking back, they hate god, the opposite sex, everyone is gay but they don’t know it, they are under appreciated, everyone has been molested but are in denial, and this person knows everyone’s problems.

People who have been through recovery talk like an informational but they fail to achieve the desired effect where they own their own problems and don’t use sideways anger to disuse a situation where they are losing an argument. I doubt I will see this person again, they are a little sick and I doubt I could go to the funeral or even feel sorry for anything that happens to them. Pity friends don’t last and I am sorry I allowed it to get to that point. Looking back why did I put up with their crap or their hateful talk, I felt bad for their position in life and I allowed it to seep into my professional life. Today is election day and no matter who wins the world will change and it will remain the same for those who have no power.

Peace to us all
And a peaceful death to others

No comments: