Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Can one truly be depressed if no one is happy?

Can one truly be depressed if no one is happy?

I don’t like the heat, not one bit, not one iota, not even on a whimsy, not a sauna, maybe a hot tub every blue moon.

Mid morning in the mid city, VP Chaney has an 18% approval-rating, out troops are overstretched, recruitment is down, Troop moral is down due to over deployment, no one really fears us, (because of Bush’s folly any nation only has to draw us in and slowly bleed us and wait, I’m no genius and I know to win against America you just need time, road bombs, an suicide bombers) and so he goes and threatens Iran.

Whom is he kidding; the only one who could be afraid of Cheney is a hunting partner.


8:00 AM Energy Drink 180 Calories
10:40 Energy Bar 210 Calories
12:00 black forest ham sandwich 480 cal, salad 260 cal, coke150 cal, another coke 250 cal

Total so far 1530 yikes !!!!!

So it is lunch now over and I am waking up a bit but I am dismayed to see I have consumed 1500 calories already but in all fairness I am still drinking the coke and could have gone for diet coke but no way man. I also will not be buying the sandwich because I can make on like it at home and save the 6 bucks

I woke up at 1:30 this morning thinking it was about 5:00, and it took me a while to fall asleep, WHY because it was HOT! And as previously mentioned I do not like the heat.
Lunch is over I have many pieces to move around. I may do OT tonight cause I am behind and the others are going on a trip to dc next week so I have to catch up and train the others on what they will be learning in DC.

Another energy bar and let me state that the only thing worse than an energy bar is a store brand energy bar but what a wallop those 180 calories pack.

Total today 1710
I can see how those calories add up and it is somewhat disconcerting that it happens so easily. Damn 1700 calories so easily it will probably be up to 2500 by tonight. I aw someone n the elevator who I hadn’t seen in a while and he lost 40 using JC but he said the food isn’t bad but he was HUNGRY.

I’m really excited about OZZFEST 2006, ozzy won’t be there but I head System of a down will be there and I don’t know who they are but I will be getting the party like a rock star package, and since my sister got a new job with more $$$$ she will be with me. Last year I think it was 350.00 and we got great seats and great pictures and cool stuff. Announcement is tomorrow 9:00 eastern and tickets go on sale on the 15th. I am so looking forward to this I just hope the concert is in August and that will give me time to lose at least 30-40 lbs. And hopefully the fat pants I ordered will not fit by then.
Neigh is the time from whence we waited

OZZFEST 2006
Its 20 after 6:00 and I discovered that some of the functionality I need out of the new system is not available and is an enhancement in the sense that even if it was available before the new system it will cost money to put it back. BUT WHO CARES

OZZFEST 2006 announcement tomorrow night, I will be truly bummed if they don’t come top my hometown and I have to go to another city.

Rumor has it Metallica will headline, ooh ooh can’t take the excitement

Anyway it is coming time for the conclusion of this experiment
I may whine a lot but I am grateful or the people who keep and eye out for me and wish me good morning and really mean it.

Peace to all the well wishers

No comments: