Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Suicide birthdays and Antiques Roadshow

Suicide – Little John, 38, a resident of our fine City for 24 years, died Thursday, November 16, 2000. His Big brother, and wife, sister in law of another fine city; aunt, Tia of yet another fine city; and two nephews, one and two survive him. His mother and father, and uncle preceded him in death; He was a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. Cremation has taken place. A memorial service will take place on Tuesday, 4:00 p.m., at The Cremation place The family requests memorial contributions be made to the Animal Humane Association.


Little John would hate my exposing his name so I won’t but even though he joined the universe almost 6 years ago I wanted to wish him a happy birthday and that had he stuck around for 9/11 he might have had a purpose in life.

ON 24 they killed off Edgar, which was very sad, I know he was a TV guy but he seemed like an every day guy and not like the other actors who could model in the Sunday ads for athletic wear. But it was ironic to see everyone one running in a panic and he just walks up like he is not in a hurry and sees what is happening and thank lies down and dies.

And a special shout out to the security forces, I think that the UAE bought the security and training for CTU.

Once again the fickle finger of fate strikes again, someone becomes a dad and brings an abundance of cupcakes, I take on to be polite (ok I wanted one anyway) and then I get my sugar Jones so I take another, and since they are next to the copy machine and they smell goooooood I have to stay away
To this point of the day

1 16 oz coke-zero
I Yoplait fat free yogurt
2 qt sugar free lemonade
1 small cowboy stew

The check issuance system has taken the week off and no checks are getting printed. And there are angry people who want their checks. Remember kiddies the Low bid usually means you get what you pay for.

Cowboy stew for lunch, yum yum, this is a concoction I used to call bachelor stew. Essentially it is pinto beans either plane or ranch style (what ever is on sale), mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and a chicken breast, or some kind of steak if it is on sale. Beef is really expensive and I usually buy steaks when they are half off and freeze them. Sometimes I add potatoes. It is cheap and easy to make and as they say back at the ranch, it sticks to your ribs.

I have dress pants and fat pants and my fat pants are wearing out (fat pants are more casual), My fat pants are wearing out and the store doesn’t carry them in my size anymore which is strange because as America gets fatter they will need places to shop. Although, if you think about it or if I think about it the stores are getting outdated by the evil Wal-mart and Internet shopping.
The weather is really nice outside and I should be walking but I found the excuse to not walk

Frequent urination due to frequent liquid intake. I know it is kind of gross but not really as seen by frequent trips to the supermarket I see adult diapers, and I always wondered if runners use them. I’ve never visited a marathon but someone I used to work with is running a marathon for cancer and has to raise 3500 so I gave her 1% but I wonder if nature calls do they just go to the nearest port a potty. I asked a serious runner that once and I guess he gets that question a lot because he told me that normally runners use up all their water and have to take on additional water so it isn’t a problem, and I reminded him that in the Olympics one year a woman runner had a diarrhea problem and she wore a “Special” outfit and even though favored she eventually lost. He remembered and was forced to admit I had a point and skulked away (he was a prima Donna athletic anyway always reminding me that excess weight will lead to health problems that society will end up paying for anyways, last time I saw him he was wearing a leg brace for some injury and couldn’t wait to get back running, I didn’t say anything mainly because he is bigger and still faster, (although that would not normally stop me but it is somewhat wrong to kick a guy while he is metaphorically down) and I kind of felt bad for him because he cannot do something he loves to do.)

But the urination is a good thing I guess cause I get to walk to the bathroom and see lots of porcelain. Which from watching the Antique’s Roadshow is very valuable. I wonder if I took a urinal from an old hotel if they would have quite the reaction.

“Well Sir-eat-a-lot what do you have here” “
Thanks Jim, I’ve brought a Urinal from a old hotel from the 40’s off of Route 66, they were tearing down the building because it had become a crack house and I grabbed it from the rubble”

” That is very interesting, I see you have not cleaned it in any manner which normally would detract from the value, however the smell is making quite a few of our visitors and the visible urine and rust stains is also probably making our viewers quite sick so security will be taking you away this minute, but I understand a man named Rusty is interested in buying it for “personal” use so he will be taken away as well.”

“Thanks for stopping by”

Isn’t that the kind of public channel you’d like to see, Little John would have liked it and it is in his spirit I came up with this episode because I’m sure we would have worked up a routine that would have disgusted many people.
Happy Birthday bro
Miss you much

No comments: