Wednesday, March 15, 2006

General Direction lacking

March 13-15

03/13
I’m winding down from a very long weekend and I’m watching the Soprano’s and I see that I weigh more than Tony Soprano and he thinks he is huge he is 282 and 6’1”
I am 284 and 5’31/2” (got to get that half inch in there [which is something I hear all the time {snort}])

I got to admit I was surprised when Tony got shot but I should have seen it coming. Uncle Junior was getting more and more paranoid and with his mental facilities failing it is not surprising that he flipped and Forgot Tony was in the House. But I got to think his family and “FAMILY” would not have left someone watching him 24/7 let alone the police search the house for guns while he was under indictment. Men who lose their mental capacity tend to talk I would think that He would be under guard.

What surprises me is the notion that none of these men who live off of crime have a contingency plan for cash when they get busted. The supposed head of a crime family in NY is relying on his brother in law who is an optometrist to run things in the house hold.

Maybe crime doesn’t pay.

3/14

Stuff happened that I can not remember except I actually cleaned the kitchen and bathroom floors because they are spraying today and I didn’t want to wash off the bug spray and I shredded about 20 credit card applications some of them not in English from the same bank.

And this story off of the A/P


03/14
The reigning Miss Deaf Texas died Monday afternoon after being struck by a train, officials said, She won the state title in June and represented the state “with dignity and pride,” state pageant director Laura Loeb-Hill told the Associated Press via e-mail Monday night
( I left some stuff out because …, well it doesn’t really matter who she is, and I would
She graduated last year from the Texas School for the Deaf, attended Austin Community College and then started at Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C., in January, but had returned to Texas, Loeb-Hill said. (that makes me think it wasn’t an accident)
© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights
Last night after watching 24 and taking G home I took my meds (sleep apnea) and got ready for bed when my dad called and said I had one hour to get on to southwest.com (he repeated it like 6 times which doesn’t sound like a lot by have a conversation with someone about a web site and add in the “.com” every time and see if they don’t hit you with an ax about the 6th time) to get a plane reservation for three people and it has to be on the internet and his computer isn’t working right or something (he has a Pentium one) so I tried but I could get him there abut not back on requested day and he started flipping out and I felt like hitting my head with a ball peen hammer, and he didn’t want to hear about getting a new computer or giving me more than one hour and to be honest I don’ want to hear about paying for hi speed or cell phones but I am in the market but am un decided how I wand to spend about 2 grand. I may for right now go for an I pod to store my jpg files and what ever obscure music files I managed to download before Napster went off the air the first time.

3/15/06

Ides of March
Busier than hell
March madness tomorrow
I need sugar

No comments: