Monday, March 13, 2006

Friday's post NO OZZFEST

Ozzfest may have let me down, they announced a few tour dates and the main stage is a band I’m not real familiar with. Every year Ozzfest had bands that I remembered from the start of non-hair band metal but with every passing year bands I’ve never heard of but enjoy come up. I just wish their vocals weren’t artificially distorted. I guess they are trying to sound like it is from internal psychological pain (I hope) or they are acting like the Devil herself.



My eternally depressed niece got her first job and I had a 10 minute discussion where she never said more than one word, “yes” ‘no” “Huh” “Maybe” and usually face to face we have a brief discussion but on the other hand I had those same kind of conversations with the older niece when she was 16 and now at 19 we actually have fairly active discussions about local topics but she is easily amused my age and POV. Much like all 19yrs olds and I was the same way with my old man and a couple of my uncles.



I’ve hit the wall physically, I am tired and it is an effort to stay upright. The day ends in a few minutes and I’ve been putting out a few fires but I am exhausted, I hope to write more tonight but it is hard to say

No comments: