Thursday, March 09, 2006

A oil Country saves Bush's ass again

Gotta have my sugar

In 11 hours Ozzfest 2006 will be released
But I need my sugar
I woke up late this morning and went to Wendy’s and tried another sandwich it was ok but not worth 3.50
The best way to lose weight may be in the preparation of meals, making menus instead of winging it.

Lately I’ve been bemusing my lot in life and while my current profession has no real meaning for me other than to delay workloads until I face several deadlines. It gives my the impetus to work hard to meet these deadline and I haven’t missed one yet but with the horizon filled with the rising sun of the switch over I may be on a fools errand.

I just learned that Dubai is giving up its mission to run US ports, thus saving Bush’s ass. It is appalling that this president is so weak that a tiny OPEC nation has to step in and come to his rescue.

America is losing its might, and it may be just as well. During the Cold War America had to stand up and face the nuclear threat of the Soviet empire. With the threat gone maybe we should take a step back, let Asia self destruct and hope the fallout doesn’t hurt too bad. If America ever learned how to harness cheap energy, then third world countries would be the only consumers the Middle East would have. With local and friendly countries production would be enough to satisfy our needs. We will always need oil. Older cars would not make sense to switch over and it would take decades to replace new cars for older cars and some people will hang on to the older cars, unless fusion suddenly happened, there be no way to retrofit old cars.

With Bush’s ass getting saved again, I’m hoping he will go away quietly, I’m not happy about the Patriot Act, but he has the votes and since he governs out of fear time once again to show my signature on E mails

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" Ben Franklin

I really believe that and I know that the Government is spying on average citizens, as we have lost all semblance of privacy long ago. And I expect the Government to spy, lie, and export lives for their own Glory.

I really Believe Bush thought he would end up on money, that he would have been hailed as the savior of the earth from tyranny that he brought freedom to the world and everyone became Christians. I bet he wonders how it all went to hell, who to blame.

To see our leader clues and in the hands of a despot like the vice-president boggles the mind.

I wonder what more I could have done.
I hope to have good news about OZZFEST later

No comments: